Dishwasher / Laundry packets look like candy, taste like death

Read something about this a few days ago, a child evidently ate one of these in the past couple of weeks and died. Realizing these are stored under sinks and usually not considered as something a child would get into, just posting this for reference:

Loads of Temptation


You can read the story out of Florida here, but the basics are last week a 7 month old ate a single pack of All Mighty Pacs and became the first child to have died from this, although unintentional ingestion has been reported several times recent.